API Keys

Publicaciones recomendadas

I just purchased your dooplay theme today and got it installed to my wordpress site. I am following a YouTube video on how to install dooplay and noticed that when they got to the API Keys there is a button which says request API Key here for the Dbmovies API and a set of numbers were already provided for moviesdb API Key. I then clicked a link just above to request the API Key from Dbmovies, which took me to their website. I created an account and I was given a key which I copied into my site. When I tried to DB movies it says API Key it invalid.

I need to know what to do now as I am new at this and don't know what to do next.

Can someone please help me as I am waiting to setup my movie site.

Enlace al comentario
Compartir en otros sitios web

13 hours ago, buysmartt said:

I just purchased your dooplay theme today and got it installed to my wordpress site. I am following a YouTube video on how to install dooplay and noticed that when they got to the API Keys there is a button which says request API Key here for the Dbmovies API and a set of numbers were already provided for moviesdb API Key. I then clicked a link just above to request the API Key from Dbmovies, which took me to their website. I created an account and I was given a key which I copied into my site. When I tried to DB movies it says API Key it invalid.

I need to know what to do now as I am new at this and don't know what to do next.

same problem! :-) 

Enlace al comentario

13 hours ago, buysmartt said:

don;t worry but you can still add movies! just add api keys & save changes! that's it. then you can import movies! / after import movies dont forget to update data through movies post edit feature. 

Enlace al comentario

On 4/13/2020 at 7:34 PM, buysmartt said:

But this is what I did, I added the API key provided from Dbmovies and then went to movies to download and it justs says "API Key invalid" and doesn't do anything. So what do I do now.

Thanks.

give me your mail id or social media account info i can help you using TEAMVIEWER/Anydesk Software.

Enlace al comentario

Por favor conéctate para comentar

Podrás dejar un comentario después de iniciar sesión

Conectar ahora
  • Crear nuevo...